Tuesday, February 3, 2009

@#$*! FaceBook!!

Hey All!  So I recently signed up for facebook and realized quickly what a mistake that was!  Come see my home and you will really see the mistake or should I say mess!  Its so addicting!  Firstly just seeing and chatting with all the people on there, secondly Jamie and Camille introduced a game, Word Challenge...   HOW DO YOU GET THOSE INSANELY HIGH SCORES!!  I must really be an idiot- no seriously - truly an idiot, because my highest score is around 5000 while theirs are between 38,000 and 41,000.  Its a little disconcerting.  I knew they were smart, but who would have guessed that I would be so dumb.  Sigh.  At least on the bright side  I have really smart friends! :)

4 comments:

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

Haha! That made me laugh, you have no idea how much time I have wasted on facebook especially with Word Challenge trying to stay ahead of Jamie and Kimberly- so silly! Even though I really don't want any more competition I'll give you some advice: 1.Type the words and use the ctrl button don't use the mouse at all. 2.Try to find the four letter words or more because that will keep your time increasing 3. You know it's bad when you lay awake at night thinking about six letter word combinations:)

April said...

At least you understand how to navigate face book! I'm still figuring it out :)
Thanks for your kind words to me and my family! Love ya
April

Michelle said...

oh, i felt the same way...i was ignoring school so that i could find friends on facebook. so ridiculous!!! but it gets better over time. you stop being so obsessed with it. besides, it's awesome because you get all sorts of blasts from the past!!!

Jamie said...

Check out my lates blog, there is a lesson to be learned there... although, i'm not sure i've learned it.