Friday, January 30, 2009

World's Worst Blogger


I really should update this more often.  We finally got a new computer, its heaven!  Iam still learning how to use it.   We are no longer Dr. Dolittle's house.  The rabbits cage was blown over by the wind and they escaped!  I am not sorry.  I didn't want to have to worry about the rabbit freezing in the winter.  The kids are begging for more in the summer.  I don't know why because they never took care of them!  And Jonesy our little dog that adopted us, just disappeared a few weeks ago.  I called the pound to see if they had him but no luck.  Once again I am not too sad (maybe a tiny bit).  I hope he is ok!  So we are down to two cats and thats fine with me!  Heres a cute pic that I love of my boys at the cabin.  I need to upload all my old pics to the new computer.  Jamie will you  help me?!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you aren't the world's worst blogger. that title goes to my parents who have not posted since july of last year or my sister who has not posted since june of last year! way too long!!! btw - great to see the new update and i'm so glad you got a new computer!!!