Monday, March 15, 2010

Disneyland!

We surprised the kids with a trip to Disneyland the first week of March. They thought we were just going to visit Grandma and Grandpa in St. George. When we told them we thought they would be jumping for joy, but all we got were a couple of blank stares, then Mitchell said, "Are you serious?" He, he he! It was so much fun! It was their first trip, and mine too. Can't wait to go back!

In front of Grizzly Falls.

Good ol' Mater! Parker kept jumping on the hood of Lightning McQueen. They kept telling us to keep him off there!

Who knew that Woody was so tall! The Toy Story ride was one of our favorites and always had a long line, even when the other rides had hardly any people in line.

The theme was Celebrate Today. I don't know what they were celebrating exactly, but it made for a cute pic!

The Mickey Wheel was NOT a fun ride. Much better as a photo prop. Once was enough for me!

6 comments:

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

Cute pics! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Marrott Family said...

Oh what fun!!! Why did I think you have been there before?? Still bummed we couldn't go with :(

April said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm so glad you were able to have such a fun trip all together! Love you!!

Michelle said...

I LOVE DISNEY!!! So glad you had fun! I bet it was to adorable to watch the boys discovering the park. Seriously the happiest place on earth.

stephanie said...

apparently we were at disneyland the same time last year. We were there from the march4-8 Crazy!

Rachael said...

I was all excited to see you hve a blog too... but then quickly disappointed when I saw it has been over a year since you last updated... tee hee!