Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Much to Jamie's delight I am starting a blog...


although I don't know why anyone would want to read about us. I think we're pretty boring. Also I'll admit I am not the most computer savvy person there is and my PC is kind of crap. We need a new one! Anyway I am posting an old family pic, we're getting new ones tomorrow night so I'll post those when I can. Jocelyn Blohm is our photographer and she is amazing check our her site http://www.photographybyjocelin.com/
OK, I couldn't get our other pic to upload so this is a very old pic that I was just trying out. This is when Tyler got his Bachelors. We now have a 3 year old whose not in it! Sorry! I told you I don't know what I am doing!

2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Hi Adrienne! Good to see you!
Jocelin's pics are gorgeous aren't they! But it's a bonus when the subjects look as great as you guys.
Glad you have joined the blogging world.

Stoddard Family said...

Adrienne, I am so glad to see your blog. You have a beautiful family! There are few people I have wanted to get in touch with since school. I would love to chat with you some time.


Anna Ward